The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and have an ability to accurately track and record cash flow. This candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and be able to recognize and solve any problems that may arise.
– Review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing
– Process expense reports from employees Identify discrepancies and escalate in appropriate manner
Establish and monitor the realty focus group recruitment, training and activities
Handles department or section tasks, events and sales projects
Affiliate: Primary Structures Corporation
- A graduate of Agriculture, Animal Science, Horticulture and Industrial Engineers with relevant experience with atleast 3 years of work experience on the said field.
- Strong verbal, written and influencing communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Dynamics CRM. – Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively. Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative. – Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
Job Duties & Description:
- Must be dependable.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Must use own knowledge of livestock and pet industries, as well as a working familiarity of the relevant rules and requirements.
- They will uncover needs that can be incorporated into the company’s crop-monitoring solution, providing product feedback to senior management and developers.
- Adhere to all Government compliances, policies and legalities procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
– Responsible for the end to end staff recruitment of the manufacturing, logistics and shipping affiliates
– Keeps recruitment monitoring and tracker accurate and updated
– Attends to job fairs and recruitment caravans in and outside Cebu City
Department: Leasing Department
Affiliate: Primary Homes Inc
- With atleast 1 year of working experience on the same field is required for this position
- Required Skills: Sales and marketing, leasing management, presentation skills, Documentation
Job Duties & Description
- Maintains accurate, and duly updated Monitoring Reports of Contracts of Lease, Activiites and other documents
- Submits regular reports (updates/status), including Calendar of Activities/Field Work Locator, and other required reportorial documents
- Attends promptly any meetings, and other company-related, and work-related activities;
- Performs other job-related task/s, as required by the TL or management.
- Prepares and requests for refunds/ reimburesement and other payments to lesees, contractors and suppliers -Accurately, and on-time liquidation of disbursed revolving funds, and other cash advances.
• Direct where any vessel shall be berthed, moored or anchored, and the method of anchoring within port and the approaches to the port.
• Direct the removal of any vessel from any berth or anchorage to another berth or anchorage and the time within such removal is to be effected.
• Regulate the mooring of vessels within the port and the approaches to the port
• Oversees the maintenance and provision of navigational aids within the port’s harbor
• Ensures that ships safely navigate the area and balance the port’s commercial business with the surrounding environment and port’s ecosystem
• Provides assistance to vessels in distress or difficulty in the harbor or vicinity
• Enforces CPA, municipality’s harbor ordinances and dock laws
• Assigns tugboats or mooring boats to specific moorings on docks and rafts
• Inspects vessels and oversees pilotage and tug services
• Coordinate responses to emergencies and investigation including criminal acts, customs, maritime, safety and environmental and pollution issues
• Informs or reports to police, customs, coastguard, immigration or other authorities over handling of any offenders or incident that happened within the harbor
• Performs any other duties and tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
• Incharge of end to end recruitment based on client’s standards/qualifications.
Market the corporate partnership program with non-traditional accounts -Handle the in-house lead generation and prospecting activities and program -Achieved the inventory sell out sales targets Particularly with focus projects
Department: Sales Operations Management Department
Affiliate: Primary Homes Inc.
- Willing and able to conduct field work and client sales calls
- Good communication and presentation skills -Experience in online lead generation and closing
- Good client relationship management skills
Job Duties & Description:
- Market the corporate partnership program with non-traditional accounts
- Handle the in-house lead generation and prospecting activities and program
- Achieved the inventory sell out sales targets Particularly with focus projects
• People management, administrative tasks and monitoring of site individuals.
• Cater and address complaints and concerns of any related issues concerning the project sites.
• Site Admin assistants also manage records and the site warehouse.
• Other functions such as filing, copying, scanning, ordering supplies and overseeing and reordering supplies are also preformed. Also acts as a petty cash custodian and a liaison.
• Able to deal with pressures in the work place.
• Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
• Assist in maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
• Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
• Conducts audit to verify compliance to policies, procedures and internal controls in-placed.
• Identifies risks and opportunites for improvements.
• Check whether company’s interest are adequately protected.
• Prepares working paper that supports findings and observations.
• Conducts process documentation and prepare flowcharts.
• Prepare process manual as the output of process documentation.