• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marine Transportation or equivalent.
• Master Mariner; Harbor Pilot License and other licenses.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in as Harbour Master / Port / Ship Captain.
• Thorough knowledge in the methods and procedures of operation of ports and harbour.
• Has unified communications; thorough oral and written communication.
• Can clearly receive and convey information.
• Possesses good analytical and decision making skills, performs with integrity.
• Knowledge in navigation laws; local news and ordinances pertaining to docks and harbors; methods, tools and materials used in marine work; tidal characteristics and how to handle shore front activities and small boats during storms and waterfront emergencies; methods of hauling and launching various types of boats and safety precautions used in the operation; and some knowledge of waterfront first aid.