The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and have an ability to accurately track and record cash flow. This candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and be able to recognize and solve any problems that may arise.
– Review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing
– Process expense reports from employees Identify discrepancies and escalate in appropriate manner
– Responsible for the end to end staff recruitment of the manufacturing, logistics and shipping affiliates
– Keeps recruitment monitoring and tracker accurate and updated
– Attends to job fairs and recruitment caravans in and outside Cebu City