Affiliate: Primary Structures Corporation
- A graduate of Agriculture, Animal Science, Horticulture and Industrial Engineers with relevant experience with atleast 3 years of work experience on the said field.
- Strong verbal, written and influencing communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Dynamics CRM. – Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively. Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative. – Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
Job Duties & Description:
- Must be dependable.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Must use own knowledge of livestock and pet industries, as well as a working familiarity of the relevant rules and requirements.
- They will uncover needs that can be incorporated into the company’s crop-monitoring solution, providing product feedback to senior management and developers.
- Adhere to all Government compliances, policies and legalities procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.